Tuesday, May 1, 2007

LACOSTE MODEL CONTEST

hey everyone, i'm using this to reach my group members cuz group notices aren't working nor is group chat...

i have entered the www.lacoste.com SL model search contest.... and if you don't have a friend who's entered and want to vote for me, that would be cool!!!

this is how to do it...

1. go to www.lacoste.com
2. enter for usa (i think)
3. on the right are a few flash windows
4. click the UPPER RIGHT ONE
5. click the "vote for your fave av" button
6. in "search" type my name callie cline
7. you will see 2 entries... (i crashed putting up the first)
8. VOTE FOR THE SECOND ONE...
9. that's all!

i think this is a fun contest, and they will pick the top 100, then out of those 6... so if you don't have a friend entered and wanna vote for me, cool!!! there are some great entries...

thanks, and sorry about the group notices not working... i may put off this weeks events cuz of it...

xoxo,

caLLie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola, Miss Callie. I saw your photo today on the lacoste site and voted for you. You are beautiful. I hope they pick you Miss Callie, and thank you for being so kind when I wrote to you. You seem to be as beautiful inside the heart and your avatar.

Good luck, Miss Callie.

Fredrico