Saturday, February 17, 2007

••• the AVASTAR & caLLie cLine •••


I'm very excited to announce that I will be writing a weekly post for the "wonderful, exciting, fun, informative, and one of the coolest weekly publications in SL", the AVASTAR!!! www.the-avastar.com

At only 8 weeks old, the paper has over 60,000 readers already!!! The build is great, and I honestly could not be more excited. I've wanted to write for awhile, a little weekly thing, and this turned out to be a great match! I can write about whatever I want (to do with fashion) and so expect something different every week. From tips, new cool finds, mini-inteviews, secrets (shhhhh), makeovers and more, there should be something for all.

If you have any cool ideas, please shoot them my way... my column is yet to be named, but I have a few ideas ;)...

I really am excited to be working for such a cool and professional team and honored that this opportunity came my way! Thank you Regis Braathens!!!

Again, if there are topics you'd like to see covered, no matter how silly they may sound, LET ME KNOW!!!

Have a great day!!!

xoxo,

caLLie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:)
Happy for you!

I got some pics on Avastar 9. ;)

caLLie cLine said...

yay! wtg!!! keep up the great work!